Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas and New Year Update!

hello friends....I haven't been here for a while, well... I'm just lazy and kinda disappointed with some blogging advertisement websites...hmmm I wish they know....

So, I guess I will start by sharing my Christmas happenings...
We did a lot of shopping of course, there were so much good deals that I couldn't resist!ahaha...On Christmas Eve we stayed at home. My husband and I cooked some serious food and got some Champagne. We also had singing moments. Indeed, my husband managed to assemble it's kinda mickey mouse karaoke and it worked well.ahahha! We had a lot of fun even though just the three of us are celebrating. But, we can't avoid the feeling of really missing our family with us on Christmas day . I wish next year we will be able to spend Christmas with them...
On new years eve, my husband booked a table for us at a french restaurant somewhere in Bellaire. We didn't cook at that time because he was working the day before. The food was really delicious and worth for a new year celebration. We went home right away after our dinner because there was nothing special going on downtown, so we decided to go home. We stayed up till midnight and got something to drink while waiting for the new year! That's all I have to share with you pals....Wishing you all life's best this New Year!!!
Here are some pictures that I took, Enjoy!!!!:)


This is the serious food that I was talking about...ahahah

My Christmas presents...

The gifts...

Before opening the gifts...

At the French Resto...

1 comment:

DA6 said...

aba! gahubog hubog diay mong duha gats hahaahah! maayo diay to kay ga micky mouse videoke man mo hahaha..

bitaw gats, maayo kay enjoy sad mo...kami sad enjoy sad pero mas enjoy sa pinas gyud no hehehe kay mora og gawar sa pinas ba buto buto deri butobuto didto lol..bisag asa ka dapit naa fireworks sa imo kilid hahaha..kulang nalang ang maigo kas fireworks ..hahahaha..plus disco here and there too lol..WHART A NEW YEAR!!!

ss_blog_claim=a89c54680a9a7dd902fd086922e0ac7c ss_blog_claim=a89c54680a9a7dd902fd086922e0ac7c